Core Liner (Sample)
The warmest synthetic insulation for the lightest weight. The Core Liner is designed to extend the warmth of your sleeping bag and double as a blanket when you arrive in camp. A large opening and 3D hood allows you to sit fully inside the bag but with your arms free utilising the super stretch of the PRIMALOFT ACTIVE Insulating Fabric Technology the 3D hood can be drawn in around the face when maximum warmth is required. It insulates even if wet, and is fast drying and is a breeze to care for.
This item is a development sample; it’s been marked as “narrow”. The length (190cm) and chest measurement (65cm) are the same as production items, but this one is slightly narrower at the hip (48cm). The fabric is very stretchy, so this shouldn’t be a problem for many people. If your hip measurement is more than 100 cm, or if you are planning to layer up your clothing inside your sleeping bag, this may feel a little snug. Best to measure yourself first! (measure around the fullest part of the hips/seat).
OMM refurbished products…
· Have been washed and reproofed (if appropriate)
· Have been repaired to a high standard where necessary, by our in-house repair team but are sold as used items.
· May also include ex-demo or sample products and as such may not exactly match production models but still perform as intended.
· Are inspected and assessed by our team of experts and are deemed suitable for continued performance use as per their original manufacture.
· Are sold with a limited 6-month warranty which covers both manufacture and any repairs. If you have any questions regarding your warranty or your product, please get in touch.
Please note that all product photos are stock images and do not include any defects/repairs as described above.