Mountain Raid 160
The Mountain Raid uses the highest grade PrimaLoft® Gold with Cross Core synthetic insulation alongside incredibly strong yet light fabric to create the optimum sleep system for competitors and fast packers. A lightweight bag, offering a higher degree of warmth than our lightest offerings. The shell is constructed from our own windproof PointZero fabric with DWR (Durable Water Repellancy) giving a good degree of water resistance when your pack takes a dunking en route to camp.
PrimaLoft® Gold with Cross Core provides the best warmth to weight ratio available on the market. We take this high quality insulation and map different weights per panel to ensure the best usage of the fill. The base sheet is filled with PrimaLoft® Cross-Core Gold 60g/m2, whilst the top layer, above the sleeper, is 100gm/2 (giving us the 160g/m2 total in the name). Mapping the insulation in this way allows us to achieve such a low pack weight, there is no point placing excess wadding (and therefore weight) beneath the sleeper, as the weight of their body will compress it and reduce its ability to trap air and insulate. Instead, we focus the warmth on the top sheet and leave it up to you to decide what mat to use to insulate you from the ground. The footbox is shaped and filled with PrimaLoft® Cross-Core Gold (100g/m2) to keep the feet toasty warm.
The PointZero outer shell is loose laid, with the fill stitched through to the lining, to eliminate cold spots and keep the insulation stable. PrimaLoft® Cross-Core Gold is made from 90% post consumer recycled content. The XL version is 210cm long and 75cm wide at the shoulder: perfect for taller or bigger campers.
This product is a sample. It may have been used to demonstrate the product, but has never been used and is in pristine condition. The sleeping bag and stuff sack are not printed with “160”, but it is the 160 model.
OMM refurbished products…
· Have been washed and reproofed (if appropriate)
· Have been repaired to a high standard where necessary, by our in-house repair team but are sold as used items.
· May also include ex-demo or sample products and as such may not exactly match production models but still perform as intended.
· Are inspected and assessed by our team of experts and are deemed suitable for continued performance use as per their original manufacture.
· Are sold with a limited 6-month warranty which covers both manufacture and any repairs. If you have any questions regarding your warranty or your product, please get in touch.
Please note that all product photos are stock images and do not include any defects/repairs as described above.