Nordisk Telemark 2.2 LW Green
This is the same as the Telemark 2 LW, but with an entrance at each side for easy entry and exit. This low weight and durable tent is preferred by backpackers, ultra-runners, and adventure racers. The small pack size and technical construction combined with state-of-the-art components makes it a perfect companion. The poles are DAC aluminium and the aluminium pegs are Nordisk Triple Twister. Despite the low weight there are no compromises on function nor comfort as Telemark 2.2 LW is well ventilated and features easy adjustable guy ropes, magnetic ‘quick-snap’ door closure, inner pockets for storage and the possibility to convert the outer door into a canopy using the three corner poles and the included extra guy rope. The fly is made from 10D Siliconised Nylon, with Dyneema guy lines. The ground sheet is Nylon with a PU coating. Total weight 1150g, trim weight 1000g. Pack size 41cm x 13cm.
This tent is new and unused with all packaging and tags intact. The external pack sack and the internal pack sack were slightly damaged in transit, resulting in a small tear in each (15mm). These tears have been repaired, and the tent itself and groundsheet are unaffected. An excellent tent and a total bargain.
Nordisk refurbished products…
· Have been washed and reproofed (if appropriate)
· Have been repaired to a high standard where necessary, by our in-house repair team but are sold as used items.
· May also include ex-demo or sample products and as such may not exactly match production models but still perform as intended.
· Are inspected and assessed by our team of experts and are deemed suitable for continued performance use as per their original manufacture.
· Are sold with a limited 6-month warranty which covers both manufacture and any repairs. If you have any questions regarding your warranty or your product, please get in touch.
Please note that all product photos are stock images and do not include any defects/repairs as described above.