Yeti V.I.B 150 down sleeping bag XL
Yeti (now Y by Nordisk) are a German company, specialising in making superb outdoor products. They are leaders in lightweight down sleeping bags. They only use high quality and ethical European Crystal Down. This model has H-box construction for maximum loft and elimination of cold spots. The filling ratio is Crystal Down 95:5, 800+ fill power, with 150g of down. It’s an XL size with a left-side zipper (ideal for right-handed folk) and the zipper extends right to the feet which means you can open it out and use it as a quilt. The bag is hoodless, with a drawcord around the top to cinch it in.
The measurements are length 205cm x width at chest 80cm x width at foot 54cm. The pack size is 10 x 27cm, and weighs 440g. Comfort rating +13°C, limit +9°C, Extreme -3°C.
This item is a sample from a discontinued range. It may have been used to demonstrate the product, but never used.
OMM refurbished products…
· Have been washed and reproofed (if appropriate)
· Have been repaired to a high standard where necessary, by our in-house repair team but are sold as used items.
· May also include ex-demo or sample products and as such may not exactly match production models but still perform as intended.
· Are inspected and assessed by our team of experts and are deemed suitable for continued performance use as per their original manufacture.
· Are sold with a limited 6-month warranty which covers both manufacture and any repairs. If you have any questions regarding your warranty or your product, please get in touch.
Please note that all product photos are stock images and do not include any defects/repairs as described above.