Kamleika Jacket Green M (Sample)
The Kamleika takes the athlete onto the mountain with a shell layer that protects from wind and rain while stretching to give freedom of movement. Highly breathable and lightweight, the Kamleika is the choice for people who have recognised that they may have to wear a waterproof all day and yet still head for the fells anyway.
Boasting a 20,000 hydrostatic head and 20,000g/m2 breathability, taped seams and YKK Aquaguard zips, this jacket will see you through tough UK winters. There’s a fully adjustable hood, dynamic drop tail and two generous zipped pockets. The Thumb loop system allows the sleeves to be pulled over the back of hands or cinched in around your wrists. The active cut fits like a dream and there’s reflective detailing on the sleeve and back.
This item is a sample. It’s a full-production build quality jacket from the 4th generation of Kamleika. It may look different to the photos because the zips used here are YKK Aquaguard toothed zips, rather than the reverse-coil style used in the final production run. It also has a handy tab to roll away the hood when not in use. An incredible bargain!
OMM refurbished products…
· Have been washed and reproofed (if appropriate)
· Have been repaired to a high standard where necessary, by our in-house repair team but are sold as used items.
· May also include ex-demo or sample products and as such may not exactly match production models but still perform as intended.
· Are inspected and assessed by our team of experts and are deemed suitable for continued performance use as per their original manufacture.
· Are sold with a limited 6-month warranty which covers both manufacture and any repairs. If you have any questions regarding your warranty or your product, please get in touch.
Please note that all product photos are stock images and do not include any defects/repairs as described above.